Commercial Workplace D&B
Amsterdam, Holland | Full Time | Office / Hybrid
We are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Designer to join a successful interior design practice. International presence with offices in London and across Europe.
In this role, you will provide invaluable assistance to the team, contributing to fast-paced and dynamic projects.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Ambition to push technical design and innovation with a passion for detailing
- Fluency with production of information in AutoCAD
- Oversee project at technical design, delivery stage
- Confidence communicating with clients, authorities, external consultants and contractors
- Drive design ideas and extensive cross discipline collaboration
- Capability and willingness to collaborate, innovate, learn and work as a team
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Experience in the commercial office sector
About Jak’s Commitment:
Jak is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace environment that embraces diversity. We value individuals from various backgrounds, including age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective. We believe that diverse teams contribute to exceptional performance and innovation. Our ethical responsibility is to create an atmosphere where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive and achieve their fullest potential.
Due to the high volume of applications, Jak aims to respond to each application personally. If you do not receive communication within a week, please understand that your application might not have been successful this time.