Technical Lead. London. £45K-£55K
Experienced interiors/refurbishment technical lead.
Ideally a high level of Revit experience. Role to lead the technical delivery of a variety of projects up to 350k sqft including guiding wider design team and drawing/specification/NBS production. A high level of understanding of how complex and design led interiors projects are delivered. Experience of working on site with main contractors and sub-contractors. A role that combines production with guiding other members of the team.
Criterial for technical position;
• Minimum 5 years experience in technical lead role, ideally 10+ to gain the level of knowledge and experience
• Ability and experience of leading design team to produce stage 4/ tender documentation for all drawing packages
• Ability and skills to mentor staff in improving technical capability
• Commercial office Interior design background, rather than pure architecture or other interior sectors
• Revit is preferred but not mandatory
• Working knowledge of BIM project delivery is preferred but not mandatory
• Form part of production delivery group to drive quality and efficiency
• The role would span the life of projects to provide technical input but major on stage 4
• Pitching and winning work as a technical lead forms part of responsibilities
Or share this job: