Senior Pitch Designer. London. Up to £75K.
Every Senior Pitch Designer is paired with a support Designer, and on each project will work closely with the Project Director and Project Manager, in addition to the visualization and graphics team.
Designing workplace solutions in a team based environment, you will be required to deliver truly innovative designs that meet and excel our clients’ requirements and brief. Clients’ vision will be enabled through intelligent solutions and clear communication.
You will confidently collaborate with internal project teams, supporting them through active design input and the management of all phases of the design process from concept and client brief through to on-site implementation.
As an effective communicator, a lateral thinker and a conscientious team player you will effectively sell both yourself and the Company to all stakeholders, actively seeking and developing personal networks, fostering long term client associations and developing new and repeat business opportunities.
The role of a Senior Pitch Designer includes:
– understanding, analysing and developing a client brief
– being fully aware of design, direction and legislative issues within the industry
– understanding the importance of creativity and innovation in developing a workplace solution
– giving consideration to the clients’ expectations and longer term needs
– listening to and understanding the needs of all the clients’ relevant stakeholders
– identifying any potential risks relating to clients’ objectives and requirements and accommodating the potential for future change
– collaborating with all stakeholders and our internal project teams to ensure design remains within budget and is technically competent to the client need/brief
– effectively and efficiently communicating progress of the design to internal project teams and relevant external parties
– communicating key aspects of the design to obtain client ‘sign-offs’ at each work stage
– professionally and effectively presenting commercial benefits to clients
– staying informed on new business trends and best practice
– actively participating in the development of the business
Required skills and attributes
– At least 7 years’ experience in a commercial D&B design
– A good level of technical skill with attention to detail
– Excellent commercial awareness
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, especially on work for pitches and tenders
– Excellent communication – both written and verbal
– Fluent in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite; knowledge of other relevant AutoDesk packages would also be beneficial
– Ability to manage your own time and that of relevant others responsibly and effectively
– A positive and professional ‘can do’ attitude
– Ability to create a common sense of team and purpose
– Ownership for achieving personal and team objectives
– Ability to create a culture of continuous improvement
Or share this job: