Senior Heritage Architect / Team Leader. Melbourne. $95,000-$100,000
Our client is seeking an experienced heritage conservation architect to join our team. Practice is 12, comprising of historians, heritage architects and design architects. The role will be leading the heritage architects / design architecture team.
The position is senior and involves research, analysis, design, documentation and contract administration of building works to places of heritage significance (both conservation and adaptive reuse works) and providing advice to significant historic building owners and authorities. Projects are diverse – primarily local, but also international and across all types including commercial, ecclesiastical, education, civic, community, industrial and residential. The office culture is collegiate, cutting edge and research driven.
• min master’s degree in architecture
• min 10 years’ experience working as a heritage conservation architect
• a working knowledge of Australian architectural history
• expertise in remedial conservation interventions to significant heritage building fabric
• proficiency in contemporary and interpretive design and detail resolution
• proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe and Revit (pref.) + pencil and butter paper
• proficiency in sustainable design
Or share this job: