Project Manager (mid-senior). London. £60K-£80K
Our client are the UK’s leading office design company with dedicated teams across the country.
Ensure that projects are managed effectively upholding the company’s design and build offer.
• Provide input in to the “build ability”, product specification and costing issues in respect of design concept, outline and full design.
• Ensure projects are carried out with the construction design and management regulations 2015.
• Ensure compliance with relevant current statutory requirements, codes of practice, health and safety requirements, and construction industry forms of conduct.
• Day to day contract supervision of projects including financial monitoring and progress reporting.
• Monitor and implement client requested variations, snagging issues and complete project final accounts through to settlement.
Approach to design and build.
• Liaise with sales staff and designers in relation to taking client brief.
• Liaise with project team (sales, design and furniture delivery and installation staff) and monitor through to successful completion.
Maximise probability of projects
• Prepare specification and costing documents in line with design ensuring cost effectiveness through procurement of materials and services
• Demonstrate commercial awareness
Representing the company
• Develop and build strong relationships with both customer and suppliers/contractors, helping to facilitate profitable business growth.
• Issue and monitor purchase orders to sub-contractors and suppliers and ensure effective liaison between sub-contractors, suppliers and specialists during project works.
• Adhere to company policy.
Or share this job: