• Work alongside senior designers on projects from pitch stage through to completion. Stage 1 -5 concept, detailed concept, tender, technical design package, site and installation
• Work independently organising daily duties, managing deadlines, setting up internal reviews to ensure the project is proceeding smoothly.
• Space planning,
• FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
• Leading and mentoring of more junior designers, ability to review and mark up technical drawings.
• Putting together client presentations, illustrating ideas and concepts through sketches, 3d visualisation, images and finishes.
• To be flexible and help out where needed through busy times in the studio.
• To attend site and build confidence in liaising with consultants, contractor and subcontractors
This position involves the individual working alone or alongside other Designers depending on the project size and brief. Performance evaluations are conducted by the Directors who will determine promotions, training, termination and salary increases.
All applicants must have the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience to be considered for this role:
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A good UK degree or equivalent in Interior Design or related subject.
• Considerable design experience.
• Ability to provide conceptual & creative design ideas
• Knowledge of building regulations, planning and fire regulation