Junior Graphic Designer. London. £25K-£26K
As Graphic Designer, you will collaborate directly with the business development team, project directors and designers.
Working with the Project teams
– The design and production of brochures for RFP responses
– Presentations for client meetings and pitches
– Graphic work for existing client – documents can be anything from A4 brochures to large format posters/vinyl
– Design of manifestation and super graphics as needed by clients – Occasional signage and/or icon designs for clients Working with the Marketing team
– Design, update and produce marketing communications material. This includes the general brochures, market specific and customised brochures, case studies and other relevant pages and graphic elements for these documents.
– Production of office collateral and digital presentations
– Development of infographics and maps – Images for website and email marketing campaigns
– Other ad hoc design requirements, such as manuals, adverts, invitations, presentations for conferences, photo manipulation, etc.
The Graphic Designer will also liaise and coordinate with external print vendors, as well as assist with inhouse printing/binding deadlines.
– minimum of 1 year mixed media and graphics experience; a relevant degree or other higher education qualification
– fluent in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator – familiarity with other relevant packages would be a plus
– high level of creativity and ability to think outside the box and push boundaries
– ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, especially on work for pitches and tenders
– confidence to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
– excellent communication – both written and verbal
Or share this job: