| • The ideal candidate would have experience in running small to medium scale projects from inception through to completion.
• Organized and enthusiastic the interior designer would work in a small team in the residential interior design department
• They would be expected to develop conceptual side of the design with an extensive source of inspirational ideas and images to enhance the proposed scheme and finalized proposals.
• The interior designer would also be responsible for putting together presentations, compiling finishes schedules, fixtures and fittings schedules and presenting to clients with a lead designer.
• Responsibilities will include liaising directly with suppliers, contractors and consultants to deliver a fully detailed completed project.
• Expectations will include the smooth running of projects providing timely and efficient support to the lead and Senior designers. There should be a high proficiency in producing hand sketches; refined use of Word/Excel based administration and a broad understanding and skills base in a CAD based software package.
|1.2 Principle Accountabilities|
• To have a strong creative vision and the ability to communicate this to the management and team members.
• The ability to deliver well considered luxurious and practical schemes.
• Understanding the use of space, light and texture to convey an interpretation of the client’s brief.
• Interacting with other design teams for cross-pollination of ideas.
• To communicate where possible in the clearest manner your design ideas through sketching, CAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
• A good understanding of typical detailing for fit out elements.