Graphic Designer. London. Up to £50K.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating dynamic, modern and compelling collateral including proposal documents and dynamic content such as presentations to a wide client base.
Working in conjunction with the interior design and sales teams, the successful candidate will play a vital role in helping the business capitalises on new business opportunities. They will also work closely with marketing to ensure all collateral meets brand guidelines and is of the highest standard.
• Create dynamic, modern and compelling collateral including proposal documents and dynamic content such as presentations
• Assist in creating a standard design template, and then tailoring and populating for each opportunity
• Design and produce bespoke special one-off documents and presentations including brochures
• Quickly pick up a brief from concept stage and develop creative and imaginative ways to present proposals
• Provide final artwork for print and digital communications
• Manage the production of printed collateral
• Ensure that all collateral is of the highest quality and accuracy
• Ensure all output meets brand guidelines
• Creative degree and minimum two years related work experience.
• A high-quality portfolio of relevant work
• An excellent understanding of current and emerging design and production trends, suggesting imaginative ways to present our proposals
• Extremely fluent in all relevant Adobe design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
• Be fully comfortable with designing for print with a good knowledge of production techniques and options
• Previous experience working within an interior design or similar business would be desirable.
• Creative, enthusiastic and passionate
• Excellent time management, communications and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
• A strong character able to work with all levels of staff, clients and agencies
• Fast, efficient and able to work well under pressure
• Confident, quick-learner and self-motivated
• Driven, determined and ambitious – a real hunger to do great work and build an impressive career
• Diligent, reliable, straight-forward and organised
• Takes pride in everything they do with a great eye for detail and commitment to quality
• Flexible approach to work
• Creative thinker who loves contributing to team and celebrating success
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
Or share this job: