Graphic Designer & Marketeer you will be reporting directly to the Creative Director of the Group and will be an integral part of the sales & design team.
You will have the ability to assist in influencing external stakeholders.
The duties and responsibilities include:
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to establish both online and offline communication strategies.
• Good knowledge of the construction/ design & build market.
• Create engaging online content – both on the company website and social media channels.
• Create engaging content for pitches and sales support.
• Be able to work in a fast and organised manner.
• Be able to create re-usable content.
• Coordinate project delivery graphic design outputs.
• Contribute and ‘pitch-in’ where needed in various projects as a valued member of a cross-functional team.
• Continually enhancing depth and breadth of design skills, staying current with external market.
• Be able to manage 4-5 projects at one given time.
• Work closely with the design and sales team.
skills & experience:
• Have excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator are a must).
• Be able to curate online content and brief external support when required.
• Be a content and communication innovator.
• Have experience in print and digital design production, plus the transformation from print to digital design.
• Understanding of process management.
• Passionate about design.
• Conceptually strong and very skilled in visual storytelling.
• Minimum of two years working experience within a creative studio.
• Experience working with clients and familiar with Interior Design is a great asset.
• Comfortable working with tight deadlines and high demands.
• Self-confident, independent, flexible, open-minded.
• You are a true collaborator, able to create good relationships with those around
you and have a desire to learn and understand how our business works.
• An interest in interior photography would be hugely beneficial.
What’s on offer:
• Workplace pension scheme after 3 months.
• Possible flexible working arrangements.
• Opportunity to join a successful business with a real team culture.