(Commercial Workplace Design)
12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
Windsor | Office based
Jak is collaborating with an established studio, specialising in the D&B/Commercial Fit-out sector, to seek for a creative graphic designer for a 12 month maternity cover. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting pitch documents as well as creating all their in-house brand assets, marketing campaigns and social media output. The role entails working with their Graphic Designer and collaboratively across our close knit team of Interior Designers, Projects Directors and senior management.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- 2+ years experience of working in a graphic design role
- Design and manage proposal content including the ongoing management of our design library
- Maintain and develop our visual design system, ensuring brand consistent across all touchpoints
- Support the team in the ideation, creation and delivery of online and offline content
- Collaborate with wider design team within the group
- An in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat`
- An in-depth knowledge of the MS Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Excellent layout skills and meticulous when creating artwork
- A keen eye for typography
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A professional, resilient, and flexible attitude
- Clear communication and the ability to work in a team environment
- High level of professionalism with time management and organisational skills
- Photography, videography and motion graphic skills would be highly advantageous
- An interest in architecture and the built environment would be beneficial
Jak is deeply committed to establishing an all-encompassing workplace environment for our clients that fosters and values diversity. Companies that embrace diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective have demonstrated exceptional performance. Above all, it is our ethical responsibility to cultivate an atmosphere where individuals from any background can thrive and reach their fullest potential.
Due to the high volume of applications received for advertised opportunities, Jak sincerely endeavours to respond to each application in a personalized manner. However, if you do not receive any communication within a week, we advise that your application may not have been successful on this occasion.