We are seeking a skilled and experienced FF&E Buyer to join our dynamic team and take charge of procurement and logistics activities for all live and future projects across the European Union (EU). As an FF&E Buyer, you will have the opportunity to work on iconic and highly creative projects, from concept to completion. This is an exciting time to join our successful company and be an integral part of our ongoing growth.
As an FF&E Buyer, your responsibilities will include:
– Processing all FF&E orders and invoices in close collaboration with Suppliers, Designers, and the Finance team.
– Building and maintaining accurate FF&E schedules, budgets, and timelines.
– Reporting FF&E spend to the Associate and Director.
– Sourcing and researching FF&E requirements in collaboration with Designers and Suppliers.
– Saving and recording all FF&E certification, including relevant CE or FR documents.
– Organizing global shipping and logistics, including the creation of necessary documents and managing import/export procedures.
– Ensuring smooth coordination and timely delivery of FF&E items.
– Reconciling all project spend with the Finance team.
4. Additional Responsibilities:
– Assisting in any refurbishment requirements as needed.
– Maintaining the UK storage facility, ensuring tidiness and accurate inventory recording and updates.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
– 5+ years of experience in procurement, finance, design, or a similar relevant field.
-Must be within commuting distance of London.
-Must be eligible to work within the UK – sponsorship is not available.
The following skills are essential for this role:
– Highly proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office Packages, and Google Documents.
– Basic level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign (desirable).
We are looking for a candidate with the following abilities:
– Detail-driven with strong analytical thinking.
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Professional attitude and level-headedness.
– Good knowledge of FF&E materials and suppliers.
– Familiarity with procurement and logistics processes.
– Pragmatic with excellent problem-solving skills.
– Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
– Demonstrates initiative and ability to follow instructions.
Location and Start Date:
– Location: Soho, London (with occasional travel).
– Start Date: As soon as possible.
We offer a vibrant and collaborative work environment where your hard work, diligence, accuracy, and interpersonal skills will be highly valued. Join our unique and exciting company today and make a significant contribution to our ongoing success.