Creative Director (Interior Design)
London | Office Based
Jak is partnering with a renowned office fit-out company
This candidate will be coordinating with teams across the organization to understand teams’ design needs and building out their creative strategy accordingly. In each of these projects, you will ensure that outcomes are on budget, within brand, and incorporating current design trends.
- Communicating effectively on behalf of the company to their clients.
- Accurately taking the client’s brief.
- Producing relevant storyboards, drawing, sketches, text and data for the pitch proposal.
- Successfully working with the client team to bring the concept design to life by selecting all finishes, agreeing layouts and design details
- Lead strategy and development of all creative campaigns ensuring a consistent brand across channels
- Remain current on emerging trends in digital technology to incorporate new technologies into your strategy
- Manage production timelines, vendor relationships, and quality or cost controls
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand creative needs
- Provide leadership to the design team, inspiring creativity and ensuring design excellence.
- Assessing, updating and maintaining all relevant design documentation
- Completing comprehensive snagging at the end of a project.
- Managing how design changes are communicated with the wider team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Interior Design / Architecture Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or similar leadership role in the interior design industry.
- 8+ years’ in an interior design role
- Collaborative and adaptable, with the capacity to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Deep understanding of design principles, trends, and industry best practices.
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
- Knowledge of the following:
- MS Office
About Jak’s Commitment:
Jak is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace environment that embraces diversity. We value individuals from various backgrounds, including age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective. We believe that diverse teams contribute to exceptional performance and innovation. Our ethical responsibility is to create an atmosphere where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive and achieve their fullest potential.