Business Development Researcher. £35,000 + Comm. London.
- Generating new client leads using accurate and up to date database information specifically across the City and West End markets.
- Maintaining internal database for the team and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
- Generating leads for the senior Business Development Managers to book appointments from.
- Making telephone contact to pre-qualify leads whilst adding additional information to the database.
- Working towards and achieving daily and monthly call time targets and deadlines.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required by the Business Development Director.
- Contribute to a fun, dynamic and successful business development team.
- Previous experience of research within a highly competitive industry.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Basic telesales training is essential.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptional career advancement opportunities available for the right candidate.
Or share this job: