(Commercial Workplace Consultancy)
London | Office based
- Crafting exceptional office spaces for a diverse clientele.
- Lead design teams from project inception to construction documentation, providing guidance to junior staff
- Ensure project timelines and budgets are met.
- Compiling the client’s brief and project briefing documents.
- Generating design and production information within agreed-upon time and cost parameter. This encompasses generating conceptual ideas, refining layouts, selecting finishes, materials, and furniture.
- Collaborating with different teams, and implementing the design strategy.
- Prepare and lead client presentations and project meetings.
- Serving as the primary point of contact with clients for projects.
- Reviewing on-site construction work and ensuring a smooth project handover to clients are pivotal tasks.
- Design Reviews by collecting and presenting information is expected. Contributing to the preparation of tender presentation materials and assisting in the development of tender proposals is vital.
- Carry out risk management .
- Representing the practice while maintaining a positive public image.
- Championing the organization’s values. Contributing to the growth and advancement of the practice is a central responsibility.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with Revit, with a focus on design capabilities.
- Proficient understanding of Building regulations, British Standards, and relevant statutory legislation.
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Desirable: Understanding of the financial aspects of managing a design project within budget and on schedule.
- Demonstrates strong leadership in design.
- Proven experience across all stages of the design process, from concept to completion.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to motivate teams, and mentor junior staff within the team.
- Proficient in communication, client management, and presentation skills, with prior experience in a similar role.
- Capable of performing well under pressure and meeting deadlines efficiently.
- Previous experience in fast-track projects from inception to completion.
- Openness to learning from all team members.
- Excellent relationship-building skills internally and externally.
- Knowledgeable about and capable of ongoing research on furniture systems, products, finishes, and materials.
- Understanding of client requirements and experience in client liaison.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and career development.
Jak is deeply committed to establishing an all-encompassing workplace environment for our clients that fosters and values diversity. Companies that embrace diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective have demonstrated exceptional performance. Above all, it is our ethical responsibility to cultivate an atmosphere where individuals from any background can thrive and reach their fullest potential.
Due to the high volume of applications received for advertised opportunities, Jak sincerely endeavors to respond to each application in a personalized manner. However, if you do not receive any communication within a week, we advise that your application may not have been successful on this occasion.