3D Visualiser. London. Up to £50k.
The 3D Visualiser will work with Design teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images.
The 3D Visualiser will:
• Work closely with the design teams in the preparation of 3D visualisation.
• Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
• Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
Essential Experience & Qualifications
• Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality interior visuals.
• Essential Experience in the use of 3D Max 2018, Corona/Vray.
• Non-Essential Experience in the use of Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Unreal Engine
• Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
• Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial. Essential Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
• High professional integrity.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.
• Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
• Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level.
Dedicated to own learning and development.
Or share this job: