3D Visualiser – London – £45k
The 3D Visualiser will work with Design teams to develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through high quality images. The Design team is integral to the wider Enterprise team which designs, builds and completes projects greater than 5,000 sqft.
The 3D Visualiser will:
- Work closely with the design teams in the preparation of 3D visualisation. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architect’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
- Develop and maintain a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Assist the wider teams in refining workflows as well as supporting and training architectural and landscape staff to refine visuals as an integrated element of the design process.
- Provide efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software) to expand HTA’s services, improve the quality of visualisations and increase efficiency. This is likely to include new rendering engines, pipelines and assets, as well as emerging trends such as virtual reality
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Visualisation or Architectural qualifications or equivalent Technical Diploma from an accredited institute.
- Proven post qualification experience in producing high quality architectural / interior still images and animations.
- Essential Experience in the use of 3D Max 2018, Corona, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering, plugin software is essential.
- Non-Essential Experience in the use of Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Forest Pack, Railclone, Unreal Engine
- Fully conversant in using and creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques.
- Experience with animation, video and compositing would be beneficial. Essential Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
- High professional integrity.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Good awareness of design trends and creative thinking.
- Creative, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level.
- Dedicated to own learning and development.
Or share this job: