Senior Designer – London – £45k
Our client a leading restaurant design studio, is seeking a senior designer with a love for restaurants and food! As a senior member of the studio team you’ll be expected to implement team and organisational objectives through management of your reportees. You will be able to work autonomously under the instruction of the Head of Creative and Head of Design to achieve team and organisational goals.
- Oversee and manage Junior Designers and Designers to carry out the conceptual development of bespoke international restaurants.
- Ensure Studio pipeline issued by the Head of Creative and Head of Design is fulfilled.
- Programme of Studio workflow to Designers and Junior Designers.
- Ensure team upholds all brand and studio standards at all times.
- Managing relationships with key clients.
- At times, the Senior Designer may be required to job run and will be responsible for all aspects of managing workloads under the supervision Head of Creative and Head of Design.
- The Senior Designer will be expected help and assist Designers and Junior Designers as required.
- Upholding of office standards and systems at strategic and implementation level.
- Liaising and managing local team projects in the development and coordination of international projects.
- Uphold the client’s culture of creativity by encouraging junior members of the team to explore new conceptual ideas and avenues of inspiration.
- Assist the Head of Creative and Head of Design to develop projects at a conceptual level.
- Assist the Head of the Creative and the Head of Design in developing new brands or redevelopment of existing brands.
You’ll have a Design Qualification and have proven experience in a design studio and demonstrate practical experience in F&B / Hospitality Design. You will be organised, methodical and work in a structured manner. Proficiently in CAD, Sketchup, PhotoShop, and Indesign is essential.
The candidate will have strong attention to detail. Upholding of office drawing and filing systems and general standards will be integral part of the role.
You’ll be a great team player and have the confidence and ability to create and maintain a positive working relationship with the members of the studio, our operations & chefs and external consultants. It will also be client facing so confident relationship management is key.
You’ll be passionate about cutting edge F&B / Hospitality Design. You will carry out delegated task in a methodical and organised way. At times, you will be required to manage others to deliver deadlines.
The role encompasses all aspects of the team management and the candidate will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects from caption to delivery. Support from the Head of Creative and the Dead of Design will be limited.
Please Quote Ref: JK16/171114
Or share this job: