Midweight Designer. High end residential. £30k+. West London.
Located in the creative hub of the Portobello Dock, our client is an Architectural and Interior Design practice with a focus on luxury residential and commercial projects both internationally and within the UK. The company was founded in 2002, and now comprises 12 highly creative designers and architects with a wealth of experience.
Our designs are non formulaic, using the knowledge and experience of our design team and its ability to combine location with aspiration, our unique design style reflects each client’s individual requirements and personal aesthetic.
We are looking for a for a dynamic, driven, detailed orientated person who is passionate about creating beautiful spaces.
This position requires a self -starter who can work under their own initiative, and possess strong skills in all aspects of design. The role reports to Senior Designer.
- Office 365
Interemediate level in:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in high-end residential
Responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Assisting in the development of design schemes
- Preparation of presentation boards for client meetings and presentations
- CAD skills implemented in prospective client pitches & presentations, including preparation of basic elevations for rendering purposes
- Participation in progress meetings with clients (& senior management) when required
- Record all meetings in minute format and issue to all attendees
- Obtain fabric, furniture & joinery quotes for client budgets
- Assisting in the implementation of design schemes
- Issuing of drawings, electrical layouts, etc. where required
- Co-ordination of site visits with sub-contractors
- Sourcing and procurement of all goods (furniture, fabrics, accessories etc.) through estimac
- Processing of invoices once received from suppliers
- Installations on site
- Archiving of projects once completed
- General office tasks as and when required
- Assisting in keeping the office tidy and presentable
Or share this job: