BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Our client is a leading residential design and build company, based in South West London. They work with clients from concept to completion focusing on Architectural and Interior Design, Audio Visual specifications and the build itself.
The Company was founded in 2002 and since then they have worked on hundreds of projects across South West London. The business development department was introduced to assist with the number of sales enquiries predominantly with regard to the construction side of the business.
They currently have a position available for a Business Development Manager, who will work alongside the Business Development team.
- Working within the business development team, completing cost estimates and formal tenders for the in-house design team and external architects
- Forming detailed, accurate build estimates and quotes working from architects and structural engineer’s designs using pre set formulas
- Managing the sales process, following up with clients, booking in meetings with the ultimate aim of agreeing the quote and winning the business
- Forming and enhancing relationships with clients, archtiects, designers and suppliers
- Upselling other company services
- Reporting to Head of Business Development on current leads and sales pipeline
- Comfortable and motivated working towards monthly build targets and the company annual target
- Must have an interest in construction and/or property
- High attention to detail
- Articulate, numerate and ability to work well in a team environment
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills and basic ability with Microsoft excel would be desirable
Basic salary: £23 – £28k
Bonus: Paid dependent on company and individual performance
Holiday: All bank holidays plus 25 days holiday
Pension scheme: Candidate will become eligible after three month probationary period
Or share this job: